terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

1467

and so i confront myself
again
between the past and the future
between being and not being
the duality you always repeat to me
and i do not discuss
i look at the side
never knowing if i look forwards or backwards
and so the sun warms me
with the waves
at the bottom
borrowing the smell and the sound
of the sea
where i rough
and cradle
---
e assim eu me confronto
de novo
entre o passado e o futuro
entre ser e nao ser
a dualidade que sempre me repetes
e eu nao discuto
olho para o lado
sem nunca saber se olho para a frente ou para trás
e assim o sol me aquece
com as ondas
ao fundo
emprestando o cheiro e o som
do mar
onde me revolto
e aninho

1 comentário:

  1. This poem is full and lush. I found that I was holding my breath by the end of it, a hard thing for words to make me do.

    ResponderEliminar