quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2010

1343

almost touching
almost
kissing
so close
and yet
so far away
dreams in hand
almost kissing from top to bottom
or otherwise
life
on your side
almost touching
wishing the moment
refraining
going on
here you are next to me
looking from the corner of the eye
is it you?
is it me?
our corners compete for the best look
of the other
to the eye
---
quase tocando
quase
beijando
tão perto
e no entanto
tão longe
sonhos na mão
quase beijando de cima a baixo
ou então
vida
ao teu lado
quase tocando
desejando o momento
retardando
seguindo
aqui estás ao meu lado
olhando pelo canto do olho
és tu?
sou eu?
os nossos cantos competem pelo melhor olhar
do outro
para o olho

1 comentário:

  1. I seem to be always using the word beautiful to describe your writing lately. There are other words I suppose I could use, but all I see is beauty.

    ResponderEliminar