domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2009

99 en

99
small lines
on the edge
looking to the number of tomorrow
i prefer to look back
to the forbidden road
i crossed
where i see you
and you
and you
and all of you
but someone tells me to look ahead
and i see you
and you
and you
and all of you
and i don't see me
on this road
i never find myself
because i am
the one that can't be found
anywhere
so look at you
and smile
and every time you see a smile
you see me happy
but i can't be happy
if you don't tell me i made you smile
so you are the one who can make everybody happy
not me
i can only write the happiness i can see in your smile and your eyes
and then i look at hopenhagen
everybody looks at hopenhagen
and 99
99
99
99
where are we going if no one can smile
where can we go if no one is going to decide
it's over
raining outside
a hard rain's a gonna fall

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário