sexta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2009

83 en

to write
simply write
to me
and maybe for you
write for the world and nobody
simply write
for the pleasure to be sitting
in silence
without music
reminding sound
of a foot tapping far away
gently
reminding me that i must write
more
and better
for you
shipwrecked the boat that takes me
that i chose by the name
a port of a shipwreck coast without fish
a sea full of stories and of past
i go to another sea
a tide of people
thinking to take me on my back
to a lost place
when lost am i already
in love with you
and forgive me
for loving you so much
and of loving that much
not to love you more than anything
and still think
no matter how much i love you
i love you too much
but it doesn't matter anymore
useless are words to me now
fallen into misfortune of passion
burned in your fire
i get crazy
it's certainly fever

1 comentário: