quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2011

1447

today
the flowers were purple
and yellow
and white
and looking better
blue flowers were there either
in the end
hidden
on the most amazing place
i found grapes
waiting
and to arrive there
peaches almost ready
i remember you flowers
when you werent there
on my walk
i see a butterfly
flying
otherwise i would have to call her
butterwalk
---
hoje
as flores eram violeta
e amarelas
e brancas
e olhando melhor
flores azuis ali estavam também
no fim
escondidas
no lugar mais espantoso
encontrei uvas
esperando
e para lá chegar
pêssegos quase prontos
recordo-te flores
quando lá não estavas
no meu passeio
vejo uma troca de letras
entre uma borboleta
que voa
e sendo em inglês butterfly
se voa e não caminha
é porque o seu nome o indica

1 comentário:

  1. I had a long and trying day. This is the first thing I read when I arrived home. And it made me smile, thank you :)

    ResponderEliminar