terça-feira, 6 de julho de 2010

279

picking pieces
little pieces
everywhere
like a life told
like a life drawn on little stones
little stones telling a story
stones replaced
changing places
like if there was a magician somewhere
he never knows where to hide them
and i don't know either
i pick a stone and read a story
and you hear it
and you pick another stone
and from there another story comes out
and i hear it
and you
and me
and me
and you
and we
pick stones
and throw them to the sea
---
pegando em pedaços
pequenos pedaços
em todos os lugares
como uma vida descrita
como uma vida desenhada em pequenas pedras
pequenas pedras que contam uma história
pedras substituídas
que mudam de lugar
como se um mágico algures
que não sabe onde as esconder
e eu também não
pego uma pedra e leio uma história
que tu ouves
e tu pegas noutra pedra
e dela, outra história
que eu ouço
e tu
e eu
e eu
e tu
e nós
pegamos pedras
que atiramos ao mar

1 comentário:

  1. I had to sit a minute and read this three times because the beauty of it made my mind spin the first two times. I wish I had written this, Poet.

    ResponderEliminar